UFS Lecturer Vacancies 2022-2023 – UFS Jobs Near Me | Apply www.ufs.ac.za Application form
UFS New Job Opening 2022-2023:- In the recently released job advertisement on the official website of UFS, applications have been invited for the post of Lecturer. All the candidates who want to apply for this job, we want to tell them that the UFS has prescribed Masters’ degree qualification for the post of Lecturer. According to the advertisement, salary of ZAR 289,401.00 will be given annually for this job. Eligible candidates can register themselves online by visiting the official website of UFS before the last date.
Complete information related to this UFS Recruitment has been made available below. Below you have been told in detail that what are the eligibility criteria for this recruitment?, What will be the UFS Lecturer job location? The complete information on how to apply is given below. Candidates are requested to apply only after reading all the details. And for the authenticity of this information, definitely check the official website of the UFS.
UFS Lecturer Jobs Near Me 2022 Details According to UFS Careers Portal
|Name of Employer||University of the Free State|
|Name of Recruitment Portal|
|Name of Post||Lecturer|
|Application Form||UFS Application Form 2022|
|Job Opportunity Type||University Jobs in South Africa|
|Total Job Vacancies||Various|
|Jobs Near Me||Jobs Near Me Bloemfontein|
|Lecturer Salary Range||ZAR 289,401.00 Annually|
|State Job Location||Jobs in Free State|
|Date of Vacancies||07/10/2022|
UFS Lecturer Jobs Description 2022
Duties and Responsibilities
• Teach community development courses at a range of levels, from first year to fourth year.
• Contribute towards curriculum and content development at both under and postgraduate levels in community development, including continuous professional development.
• Contribute towards creating a strong academic identity for Community Development locally and globally through initiating and conducting high-level research and sustainable quality research outputs.
• Undertake to lead the practice coordination, enhancement of the practice curriculum and professional training of students.
• Develop appropriate assessments, supervise, mark, and examine projects, student dissertations and practical work.
• Co-manage supervisor training, placement agreements, and student evaluations at placement with placement coordinator.
• Actively participate in applicable UFS and Faculty structures and committees.
• Actively participate in both internal and external committees that support Community Development as a profession.
• Contribute to processes that incorporate the student voice in departmental decision making.
• Review and support the development of high-quality programme content in response to student feedback and new developments in the relevant field.
• Contribute to building a scholarly culture in the program.
• Actively support and participate in a range of departmental, faculty and institutional activities such as open day, registration, graduation, recruitment, among others.
• Any other duties as requested by the Head of Department.
Inherent Job Requirements
• Master’ Degree in Social Sciences/Community Development or a closely related field on NQF 9 Level.
• Proven experience in the delivery of poster or oral presentations at conferences or equivalent activities.
• Provide evidence of manuscripts produced that have the potential to be converted or submitted for publication in accredited journals.
• A good academic record
• PhD in Social Sciences / Community Development or Cognate Discipline on NQF 10 Level.
• Advanced progress in Doctoral Studies.
• Registration with a Professional Association.
• Knowledge of University systems, technologies and operations
• Two (2) years relevant lecturing experience
• Two (2) years hands on experience with field/student supervision in a professional degree at undergraduate level.
• Two (2) years’ experience in administration and management of student practice.
• Evidence of a minimum of ONE publications or manuscripts in community development or cognate field.
How To Apply for UFS Lecturer Application form 2022?
Candidates those are interested in UFS Lecturer Vacancies Recruitment and want to apply, They can read and check the required easy steps to apply online for UFS Application form 2022 but before check your eligibility.
- First of all you should have to carefully read UFS official E-Recruitment Portal.
- Then Check in job search bar on UFS Lecturer Careers Portal 2022.
- Then make sure you qualification and eligibility matching with revenant profile.
- Take ready all the documents required for form filling UFS Vacancies Application Form 2022.
- Now click on the official UFS official Recruitment portal.
- Open www.ufs.ac.za Vacancies 2022 Portal page and find the right UFS profile that you want to apply.
- Fill all the necessary/required job details 100% correctly.
- Then click on final submit button but please make sure before doing this check your filled details in Lecturer Vacancies 2022 Application Form.
- After submission of www.ufs.ac.za online Application Form take A hard copy of form for future uses.
Click here for Z83 Form PDF